Last updated: September 27, 2020
Your access to and use of the Service / products is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service / products.
By accessing or using the Service / products you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service / products.
- All items remain the property of RemoteStarts Ltd until payment is made in full.
- UK customers are advised to allow up to 14 working days for delivery, although 99% of orders are despatched much sooner.
- International customers are advised to allow up to 28 working days for delivery.
- We must be notified of any discrepancies in delivery contents within 48 hours of receipt by email to email@example.com
- Remote Starts Ltd remote start kit comprises of a module and a loom. In each instance the module is provided with a one year, non-transferable, warranty. Any miscellaneous items supplied to facilitate fitting such as zip ties, Velcro pads, etc are single use items, supplied free of charge and are not subject to warranty.
- Customers are required to validate their system/purchase warranty/validation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of receipt of their Remote Starts Ltd purchase.
- Your warranty is invalid if a system is found to be to be faulty as a result of water damage, incorrect installation, cleaning or mainteneance, misuse, adjustment, abuse, non Remote Starts ltd modifications to the product, repair / authorisations by non-authorised personnell, the serial number of the product, components or accessories has been altered, cancelled or removed.
- All fitting instructions are supplied as a guide only. Remote Starts Ltd will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused during fitment. Remote starts recommend using a professional auto electrician when installing our remote start systems unless you have the required skills to fit yourself.
- If it is suspected that a system is faulty within the warranty period you must notify Remote Starts Ltd as soon as possible to follow the troubleshooting and return process. As part of this process you may be asked to provide proof of correct installation, proof of purchase, etc. If the unit is returned and found to be unrepairable a replacement system will be issued.
- If an item is to be returned, for ANY reason, you MUST contact us on 0113 3470680 or email us at email@example.com prior to returning the item in order to obtain a unique RMI (Returned Material Identification) Number. We reserve the right to refuse any return received that does not conform to this procedure, including warranty validation prior to any module adjustment. We endeavour to respond in a timely manner to any return received conforming to the above procedure, but during busy periods ask customers to allow up to 14 days.
- For a return to qualify for our ’14-day Money Back offer’ it must be notified to us, by the above method, within 14 days (7 days for Trade Sales) of despatch as per the Consumer Credit Regulations.
- A ’14-day Money Back’ (7-day Trade Sales) return which was supplied correctly but is no longer required may attract a restoration fee as each unit we sell is computer programmed for the vehicle in question. The remainder will be the amount refunded. We will only refund via your original payment method. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of confirmation of return.
- If a unit is returned to us within 14 days (7-day Trade Sales) and found to be faulty a replacement system will be issued or a full refund offered.
- Any item returned must be properly packed and include a copy of the original invoice.
- The customer remains responsible for the cost of returning goods at all times.
- In all instances, any return received not conforming to these Terms of Sale will not be accepted.
- When fitting any form of aftermarket parts or devices that alter the original specification of a motor vehicle the purchaser assumes all inherent risk that those modifications may bring. Remote Starts Ltd cannot be held liable for any consequential or financial loss as a result of products or advice supplied.
- The firmware used on our remote start systems is continually updated therefore the features of our systems (such as lights flashing during the remote start process, certain buttons only working on the remote control etc) may differ from that shown in our website marketing contents (such as our videos, text etc) Please do check with us before
- Health notice – Only use the remote start systems in well ventilated areas. If using indoors, always ensure a working carbon monoxide detector is installed.
- Legal notice You are legally obliged to inform your insurance company if you modify your vehicle in anyway.
- Legal notice – It is possible to use Remote Start systems legally within the European Markets. The user must use the feature responsibly and understand what is permissible and reasonable in his/her given situation. The functionality has been designed so that it can be used in a reasonable, safe and non-excessive way. We will not be held liable for failure to comply with the law.
- If you have any questions regarding any of the above points, or anything not contained above, please contact us on 0113 3470680 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Remote Starts and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Remote Starts.
Remote Starts has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Remote Starts shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us (email@example.com)