1. COMPLETE KIT PROVIDED
The complete kit is provided you do not need to purchase anything else.
2. PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION
This is a plug and play system designed for the customer to fit themselves in circa 20 mins. We provide full installation support in terms of full installation videos / PDF and are available for live Whatt’s App video communications should it be required.
3. REMOTE START SYSTEM – BASIC OPERATION
To start:- Press LOCK > UNLOCK > LOCK on your factory car key.
To stop:- Press LOCK > UNLOCK > LOCK on your factory car key.
Automatic runtime before shutting off:- 15 minutes
There is a secure take over procedure in place in order to drive the vehicle away otherwise the engine will be immobilised.
Indicators will flash once every 5 seconds when remote start is active.
All doors/boot must be closed.
Additional accessories are available (GSM app / bluetooth app & long range remote / 2 x long range remotes) but they are not required as the basic system is operated using the vehicle car key.
4. REMOTE START SYSTEM ACCESSORIES
- GSM phone application to control your vehicle world wide which also includes GPS tracking. Currently, we offer one GSM phone application for Canada and the USA and a separate GSM phone application for the rest of the World. After the initial 12 months use there is a annual charge of $40 for users in North America users and £58 for users in the rest of the world for the GSM app. The initial 12 months use age is provided in the initial purchase price. Video demonstration:- Control your vehicle from anywhere in the world with your phone / watch.
- Bluetooth phone application and long range LoRa credit card remote (Up to 1 mile distance) Control your vehicle from up to one mile away with your phone and credit card remote.
- Two x single button long range (LoRa) remote controls (Up to 1 mile distance) Control your vehicle from up to one mile away with this two way, long range remote (comes in packs of two)
Please note that only the GSM phone app OR the bluetooth phone app can be used on a single remote start system, you can’t use both. In Canada and the USA you can have either of the phone applications (bluetooth or GSM) AND the long range remotes on a single remote start system if you wish. In the rest of the world you can have the bluetooth phone application AND long range remotes BUT you can’t have the GSM phone application and long range remotes.
Audi A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7, A8/S8 – These models that have the key in the above image DO NOT require a spare key as part of the installation.
Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5 or Q5,SQ5 These models may or may not require a spare key (the key less the battery and blade so that you can always use the key blade to open the car and retrieve your remote start car key if you lost your daily key) as part of the installation – you can also use the plastic key often found in the glovebox if a key is required. You won’t know this until you connect the module to your car and complete the initial key test. If its not required we copy your key data directly onto the remote start module. Should i be worried about leaving a key in the car as part of the installation? Please note that if we copy your key data to the remote start module (and don’t need a physical key as part of the installation) you will need access to a computer for approximately 5-10 mins so we can do this process.
Our Trustpilot reviews:- View here
Customer Videos:- View here
*Please ensure the key(s) in the image above matches the key you have for your vehicle. If you have an obviously different key model to that shown above, please contact us before ordering as you will likely need the previous or next model remote start system. When new models of vehicles are released there are often crossovers with the year of purchase so the key identifies your vehicle model. Small differences (like a panic button) are not a problem. Thanks.
**30 Day Money Back Guarantee – GSM Module**
PLEASE NOTE:- As soon as the GSM module is sent to the customer we have to pay a third party company one years unlimited subscription / use of the phone networks which is non refundable. Due to this, if you returned the GSM module either by itself or as part of a combined purchase for a refund, we will refund the amount paid less the £100 annual fee. Thanks.